EVRY is a leading IT company in the Nordic region and has a strong local and regional presence. It delivers business-
critical solutions to more than 10,000 customers in business and industry and the public sector. The company develops new customer-centric solutions that give our customers a digital advantage, modernise business processes and make IT operating services more efficient.
Every second, day and night, people are logging into their internet banking, retrieving important work documents, or just checking the time of the next train home. EVRY is the force behind services such as these that are of great value to society.
Our employees are highly qualified and have in-depth expertise and extensive experience. Making use of our strong local knowledge and drawing on our international resources has allowed us to develop a unique position in the Nordic market. We provide both industrialised IT services to organisations that need standard solutions as well as solutions that are adapted to meet industry-specific and regulatory requirements.
EVRY is divided into the following market segments: EVRY Financial Services, EVRY Norway and EVRY Sweden. EVRY Financial Services delivers services to the banking and finance sector internationally, while EVRY Norway and EVRY Sweden serve all other sectors in their respective markets.
We offer our customers both local and global delivery models. The three market segments provide infrastructure and outsourcing services through Operations, which also has delivery capacity in the form of offshoring in India, nearshoring in Ukraine and first-line customer service in Latvia. Cloud Services develops concepts and provides advice on cloud services. As an integral part of its service offering EVRY has entered into strategic collaborations with leading global companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Method. Digital Services offers specialist digital expertise to help customers develop new business models and innovative solutions for their end-users.
EVRY has 8,864 full-time employees located across Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, India, Great Britain, Ukraine, Latvia and Bulgaria. EVRY’s head office is located at Fornebu, outside Oslo.
Main features 2016
First quarter: Innovation and sales
- At the start of January, Aibel extends and expands its agreement with EVRY, who is the operations partner, integrator and technical administrator for the company’s IT services. EVRY’s deliveries now cover all of Aibel's global activities.
- Nye Veier AS chooses EVRY for consultancy, operations and management for the company’s IT portfolio, including its telephony service, operating platform, hardware and networks.
- The Norwegian State Railway’s Passenger Train Division starts using a mobile ticket-sales solution from EVRY. Nearly 1,300 hand-held sales terminals with new software will make on-board ticket sales simpler and more efficient.
- EVRY launches a Center of Excellence for digital transformation, thereby investing further in realising its customers’ digital opportunities.
- EVRY’s comprehensive IT support agreement with Timrå Municipality in Sweden is extended.
- ONE Nordic extends its collaboration with EVRY. The new agreement will further modernise the company’s IT environment.
- EVRY signs an agreement with Mälarenergi AB in Sweden for a comprehensive solution for customised invoicing and SMS services.
Second quarter: New partners and large customers
- EVRY enters into a collaboration with Method, and the EVRY Strategic Design Lab is set up.
- Västra Götaland Regional Council chooses EVRY and Orbit to operate a shared IT system for the region’s hospitals.
- Ellevio, one of Sweden’s largest electricity distribution companies, chooses EVRY as its main supplier of IT services, and becomes the first new customer on EVRY’s IBM platform.
- EVRY acquires IT Nor, strengthening the position of the company’s ERP team as the market leader in Norway.
- Det Digitale Vest-Agder (an intermunicipal IT collaboration) chooses EVRY as its strategic collaboration partner for work on digitalisation.
- EVRY and mCASH launch a bill payment service for mobile devices that does away with the need for customer ID numbers.
- EVRY enters into an agreement with Sweden’s Riksdag Administration to implement and deliver the Primula HR and payroll system.
- A comprehensive agreement is signed to provide IT operating services to the construction and real estate development company NCC.
- EVRY enters into an agreement with Holmgrens Bil, one of the largest private car dealerships in Sweden. The agreement involves EVRY taking total responsibility for the company’s IT operations, including Service Desk and its support function.
- EVRY becomes the first IT company in the Nordic region to launch “Workplace by Facebook”, making internal communication at EVRY more transparent and dynamic.
- EVRY and Storebrand enter into a group-wide CaaS agreement – PCs as a service. The agreement involves EVRY administering and managing all Storebrand’s laptops and desktop PCs, as well as user support.
- The Central Norway Regional Health Authority expands its portfolio of services from EVRY, and starts using EVRY Multichannel to simplify and digitise its interaction with the public and with business and industry.
- Sparebanken Vest, Sparebanken Møre and Sparebanken Sør enter into an agreement with EVRY covering the use of a payment app called SPING.
- EVRY is awarded second place in the “Consulting Services” category of the annual Radar survey, which ranks Sweden’s IT providers for customer satisfaction and quality.
- Sweden’s fastest growing company, Infrastructure Services Group, chooses EVRY as a cloud services provider.
Third quarter: Large contracts and new ventures
- EVRY announces its acquisition of Gecko Informasjonssystemer AS. The acquisition forms part of EVRY’s strategy to become a leading supplier of archiving and case management solutions to the public sector.
- The Norwegian Government Agency for Financial Management (DFØ) chooses EVRY as its partner for operating services for its SAP solution.
- EVRY launches EVRY Cloud Services in order to capture the growth potential in the market for cloud services.
- Byggmax in Sweden extends its collaboration with EVRY, signing a contract for operating services for Byggmax’s applications and IT environment.
- Telenor chooses EVRY as its collaboration partner for its digital transformation. EVRY will now supply IT infrastructure and cloud services to Telenor throughout the Nordic region.
- EVRY launches new cloud solutions based on IBM Cloud that combine global capacity with secure data storage in Norway.
- Google and EVRY enter into an important strategic partnership to take advantage of the growth potential in the market for cloud services in the Nordic countries.
Fourth quarter: Growth accelerates
- Wilhelmsen IT Services extends its collaboration with EVRY. The contract is for operations, monitoring and backup services for the company’s IT platform.
- SINTEF and EVRY sign an agreement for EVRY to set up and operate world-leading cloud services with modern data storage technology and automated solutions. The agreement is intended to simplify day-to-day activities for SINTEF’s researchers, and to provide quicker innovation processes.
- EVRY enters into a global partnership agreement with Facebook and “Workplace by Facebook”.
- EVRY enters into a partnership agreement with the leading international technology provider Giesecke & Devrient in the area of mobile payment solutions.
- Sparebanken Sør launches a new mobile payment service for its customers. The new payment service is based on NFC and EVRY’s mobile payment platform.
- Norway Post chooses EVRY as its supplier of IT infrastructure and cloud services in Norway.
- EVRY unites with the Swedish digital agency NetRelations to become one of the leading players in digital business in Sweden.
- SpareBank 1 extends its collaboration with EVRY in banking services and core banking and payment solutions.
- Frende Forsikring chooses EVRY as its strategic partner for its investment in a new core solution for group life and pension insurance solutions.
- Handelsbanken Norway and EVRY launch a bank card for contactless payments.
- Fredrikstad municipality launches a new digital solution for whistleblowing provided by EVRY.
- The Norwegian National Courts Administration signs an agreement with EVRY for operating services together with modernisation and digitalisation of the Administration’s services.
- EVRY and New Wave launch a new digital web platform for creative solutions and visual profiling.
- EVRY expands its collaboration with Norway Post and will now develop cloud solutions for Digipost.
- EVRY and Handelsbanken Norway enter into a comprehensive strategic agreement for EVRY to deliver core banking and payment solutions.
- EVRY’s successful collaboration with IBM for basic infrastructure services is expanded, allowing all customers to benefit from IBM’s innovative cloud technology and EVRY’s value-adding services.
- EVRY further strengthens its focus on cloud services by entering into a new collaboration with Amazon.
- EVRY and Fana Sparebank enter into a new agreement for banking and operations services, core banking and payment solutions, and new self-service solutions for the bank’s customers.
- NordPool extends its agreement with EVRY for operating services for the company’s IT platform.